There can be no better pasta maker than the one the comes from the country of great pasta. Marcato is designed and made in Italy for Italians who love their soft, fresh and perfectly textured. Marcato pasta makers are state of the art, completely made in Italy, and robust with an ability to withstand years of hardwearing use!
Like a Pro
You can now make Pasta like a pro with the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker. With robust rollers, chrome-plated for high strength, this manual pasta roller produces the fresh pasta that you need to wow your guests at your next dinner party.
With three sets of cutters and rolling heads, the Atlas 150 can make anything from whole sheets of pasta to the finest angel hair. Experiment with different widths and styles from flat lasagne to shaped, filled pastas such as ravioli and tortellini. Easy spaghetti and fettuccine from the Marcato Atlas let you whip together an Italian feast in no time.
– 1 Atlas pasta machine
– 3 pairs of rollers and cutters for making Lasagne, Fettuccini and Tagliolini
– table clamp
– 9 thickness adjustments
– crank handle
– recipe booklet
– instruction booklet
Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Maker Features
– Made in Italy from a lightweight alloy.
– Rollers are food safe, and won’t leave metal residue behind on your pasta.
– Non-slip rubber feet underneath the pasta maker keep it in place during use
– it also includes a clamp you can use to keep it attached to your bench top.
– Adjustable thickness dial on the side of the machine lets you choose from nine thickness settings.
– Makes Lasagne, Fettuccine and Tagiolini (thin Fettuccine)
– Easy to keep clean – just brush the rollers clean after use.
Additional cutters are also available separately allowing you to also make Ravioli, Capellini d’Angelo, Trenette, Spaghetti, Reginette, Pappardelle and Linguine